It is mandatory for ships operating in the marine environment, which are equal to or above 500 GT to keep an IHM. Navy ships and domestic ships are excluded. The inventory replaces the Green Passport, adopted in the Hong Kong International Convention in 2009. It is a requirement by the IMO RESOLUTION MEPC.269(68) and EU Ship Recycling Regulation 2013.
- Inventory Of Hazardous Materials
– Part I – Potentially hazardous materials in the ship’s structure and equipment
– Part II – Operationally generated waste
– Part III – Stores
– Fleet – Implementation into IGS – IHM Green Server (DNV)
- Export of waste from Norway
– Assistance in an application process to Norwegian Environment Agency (Miljødirektoratet) in accordance with The Basel Convention.
– Application to Miljødirektoratet on behalf of a client (waste owner)
- Certificates necessary for Import of waste to ship recycling yards outside EU
– Bunker Survey
– Radiation Dose Check
– Gas Free Certificate
– Calibration certificates
– Certificates for Personal
– Towage declaration